+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: [English] Translation of Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn

Question [English] Translation of Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn

Hello there,

I'm the translation manager of the mod "Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn" (but unfortunatly i don't speak russian). I've written a parser to import / export strings from Civilization and opened a translation platform to easily translate the mod. The mod also integer the base game text, so basically you can translate all the in-game strings on that platform. LINK
    At the moment, i saw that you have a full game patch and a old translated rise of mankind version. Both will be very useful if you allow me to integrate these.

I would like to add russian but i have absolutely no skills in it so i'll need some help:
    - Why do i see latin letters with accents (french windows 8) when i open your installer instead of seeing cyrillic characters ?
    - How did you wrote latin letters with accents in game file ? I mean how did you do the conversion between russian and latin ? Do you have rules to tell "that char" will be converted in "that char" ? I would like to be able to integrate the conversion into my parser to make translation easy for russian (just write on utf8 in the platform and we do the rest).
    - Is replacing the game font the only way to see cyrillic chars ?

Thanks,
    продвинь это сообщение в соцсеть:  
    Последний раз редактировалось dbkblk; 13.06.2014 в 18:45.

продвинь это сообщение в соцсеть:  
    Политик — это человек, который пожертвует вашей жизнью за свою родину.
    Цитата Сообщение от Ильф, Петров
    На третьем ходу выяснилось, что Остап играет восемнадцать испанских партий. На остальных досках васюкинцы применили хотя устаревшую, но верную защиту Филидора.

+ Ответить в теме